Director of Sales - Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are a well-established, busy and fast-growing health care company whose mission is to provide the premier patient experience using evidence-based practices to eliminate neck and lower back pain in the least-invasive manner. We are seeking an experienced Director of Sales. This is a direct hire, long term career opportunity, pay range is $85 to $90K plus bonus plus benefits. Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree (required), MBA (preferred), with 5 to 7years' experience directly in the health care field, including three years' experience of managing and leading others as well as experience with direct sales in the healthcare industry. Send resume in response to this post for immediate consideration and possible phone screen!
DIRECTOR OF SALES
The Director of Sales will lead all patient acquisition efforts for the company. Key job responsibilities include:
* Manages patient acquisition value stream and team of Care Specialists (50%)
* Managing and leading development of doctor office referral program (30%)
* Developing and executing overall patient acquisition strategy (20%)
The Director of Sales will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and responsible for ensuring sufficient surgery volume to support continued growth and expansion of the company.
Manages patient acquisition value stream (50%)
* Ensures adequate flow of surgical candidates by recruiting, selecting, training, and leading team of Care Specialists.
* Meet weekly to review productivity
* Update Evaluate to Win (ETW) profile for hits and misses weekly
* Review and grade recorded phone calls weekly
* Ensure maximal productivity (off time, call length, leads/d, time to conversion)
* Create monthly Paretto for delays regarding patient recruitment flow
* Participates in flow improvement based on monthly performance
* Ensure seamless surgery scheduling and hand off of surgery patients to clinical staff
* Develops and implements on-boarding and training program, as well as on-going efforts at coaching to improve performance
* Ensure adequate medical knowledge for team to act as guides to customers
* Attract and retain A-players and builds a culture focused that values data, feedback, accomplishment and fun
* Coordinates education seminars and other outreach events to ensure effective physician and patient acquisition
* Coordinates patient communication via website, CRM, and drip campaigns to assist with conversion and engagement
Managing and leading development of doctor office referral program (30%)
* Acts as a liaison between the company and the healthcare community, with emphasis on primary physician, chiropractic, physical therapy, and legal practices
* Maintains CRM database of referring physician offices and personnel
* Increases our referral base by promoting our company to clinically integrated networks, physicians and other medical providers in West Valley area (initially) to achieve 75% share of estimate market referrals.
* Maintains contact with key referring physicians and their office staff to solve any issues that arise
* Represents the company at various events, and promotes the company to physicians and patients around the community
Developing and executing overall patient acquisition strategy (20%)
* Meets sales objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
* Helps determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for care specialists; projects expected sales volume; analyzes trends and results; recommending marketing strategies
* Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying new partners; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
* Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development
The successful candidate will be a driven self-starter, an A player, who can manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously. This person will continually review/gain knowledge of new industry and new business models to quickly apply this knowledge to our patient engagement initiatives. Finally, the successful candidate will have a deep belief in our company's ability to help thousands of patients get their life back and get back in the game through our innovative, patient focused, culture and approach.
REQUIREMENTS:Bachelor's degreerequired, MBA preferred, with 5 to 7years' experience directly in health care field, including three years' experience of managing and leading others as well as experience with direct sales to Doctor's office.