Director of Sales, Healthcare Vertical 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for a mid-senior level Sales Director/Sr Sales Director to join its Central Region Sales Force. This position is based out of Nashville, Tennessee and is responsible for growing the Healthcare vertical in the Central US region. Primarily a hunting role but will also have some key accounts to manage.
* 10-15years of core enterprise sales experience. At least 5+ years' experience in the Healthcare IT services market. Strong understanding of the Healthcare ecosystem including Healthcare Services & Management, Clinical Systems, Healthcare Informatics & Analytics, eHealth, Care Coordination, etc.
* Must have handled at least $2.5M - $5M quota handling large healthcare providers & Payers. Excellent relationship management capabilities and proven record of building & managing connects with senior level IT executives
* Strong sales fundamentals - Continuous pipeline creation, planning and forecasting, navigating within customer organization, account planning and target roadmap setting, competitive intelligence, contractual negotiations.
* Sales Cadence management - managing up-to-date CRM systems and any other revenue recognition system, reporting for senior management analysis, weekly review call
* Build strategic alliances, partnerships with Healthcare organizations, startups that helps create strategic value for both the companies. Ambassador of the company for all Healthcare events, marketing platforms, trade shows etc. Must be able to design a marketing plan and operate within budgets to promote our Healthcare technology solutions/services
* Experience in working with a global delivery teams will be an added advantage. Must be able to work with teams operating from different locations/different time zones globally. Effective coordinator and a strong team player. Must know how to leverage strategic support functions like Technology Consulting, Presales, delivery excellence in support of customer pursuits
* Aggressive, Passionate, Entrepreneurial and driven by only numbers. Must be able to demonstrate Consultative sales skills - Understand the business of your customers and conceptualize how various technology solutions from the Company can be applied in context of your customer's business