Director of Sales & Marketing Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING ANALYTICS - LEADING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY
* Director of Sales & Marketing Analytics | Specialty Pharmacy & Patient Services
* Chicago, Illinois, USA
* $155,000- $175,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
A leading pharmaceutical company are currently looking for a dynamic Sales & Marketing Analytics professional to join their rapidly expanding Sales Operations team. The firm have an extremely healthy pipeline and are for someone who has the capacity to support a number of their franchises. The person in this role will work with several teams, including Hub Services and Specialty Pharmacy.
* Developing performance analytics and metrics to support oncology and endocrinology franchises
* Utilize advanced statistical techniques to understand effectiveness of marketing and field efforts.
* Provide analytics on Patient Services and Speciality Pharmacy KPI's
* Make recommendations for improvements in sales and marketing strategy for maximizing territory sales and profits
* Partner with colleagues and senior stakeholders to present findings in comprehensible terms.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* 6-10 years of experience in analytics specific to patient data or reimbursement analytics
* Record of experience in successful sales operations within the life sciences industry
* Strong understanding of pharmaceutical or biotech industry, ideally specific to oncology, endocrinology, or immunology
* Experience measuring and analyzing KPIs in commercial function
* Proficiency in data technologies, such as IMS / Symphony Data, Microsoft Access, FingerTip Formulary, IMS Plantrak
* Ability to collaborate and think strategically