Director of Sales 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Revolution Resources is hiring a DIRECTOR OF SALES for the Southeast region of an innovative, global, biotech company that specializes in consultation of wastewater management and treatment services. This consists of water purification, treatment of industrial effluents and the conditioning of sludge.
OFFICE LOCATION: Florida or Georgia
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Up to 50%
SOUTHEAST REGION COVERAGE: FL, GA, SC, NC, TN, AL
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordinate company resources with client needs in the Southeast region to meet annually defined Key Deliverable Actions (KDAs) with regard to pipeline activity, executed contracts, realized revenues, and minimum acceptable margin requirements.
* Understand the entire company's KDAs and provide support and feedback to teammates to assist in successful achievement.
* Aggressively pursue qualified sales leads provided by the company's marketing efforts.
* Independently generate, qualify, pursue, and close sales leads within the Southeast region.
* Collaborate with and manage the designated Sales Representatives for the Southeast region, as well as channel partners in the region.
* Manage all aspects of the sales process for those opportunities and any other opportunities deemed worthy of the company's pursuit.
* Develop and implement the regional trade show strategy for, including exhibiting and presenting as agreed upon.
* Complete all required sales reporting and Client Relationship Management documents.
* Collaborate with the entire organization to ensure the highest probability of success.
* Provide feedback to the Marketing Team and the rest of the organization.
* Constantly endeavor to improve business acumen, technical knowledge, and salesmanship.
* Represent the company with the highest level of professionalism.
* Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
* Broad Sales Skills, Including Cold Calling and Closing
* Municipal Sales & Procurement Expertise
* Strong People Management, Coaching and Leadership Skills
* Self-motivated and able to operate independently
* Leverage company's solution offering to develop and execute multiple company equipment sale and service contracts with municipalities and private firms
* Develop in collaboration with the VP of Sales a consistent and repeatable sales process that delivers a sales cycle of ~12months
* Establish in collaboration with the VP of Sales a robust and scalable sales infrastructure and team
* Work with consulting engineering firms and regulators to minimize company's obstacles in the market