Director of Sales 8/24/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client, a rapidly growing, well-funded, successful company in the cybersecurity, big data analytics space is looking for a Director of Sales North America. The Director of Sales will be responsible for building and growing the company's business in the US. The ideal candidate is smart, analytical, excelling at both the strategic and hand on aspects of the job.
* Develop, plan, and execute strategies to achieve sales targets, partnering with key customers to deeply understand their business and satisfy their needs.
* Manage key customer relations and engage in driving strategic opportunities to a close
* Maintain high volume of customer interactions through face-to-face meetings
* Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and R understand and communicate company products and services; continuously share information with team and management, and balance short and long term goals
* Successful experience selling SW solutions to the finance industry, to enterprises and to C-level interactions
* Experience working with Big Data Analytics and selling security/compliance solutions an advantage
* Successful previous experience scaling sales in a small / Startup Company.
* 5+ years' sales management experience, prior startup experience an advantage
* MBA preferred
* Proven success in meeting sales targets with strong selling and closing skills
* Proactive, ambitious, assertive, and entrepreneurial in nature with passion for sales
* Ability to analyze customer needs, behaviors and buying trends
* Willing to be hands-on, self-disciplined with strong integrity
* Travel as needed