Director of Sales Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONExcellent opportunity for an experienced Director of Sales Operations.
* Excellent leadership skills with the ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with all direct reports, customers, associates, and agents
* Undergraduatedegreerequired; 10 + years of customer service, inside sales or sales operations experiencerequired, 3 + years leadership experiencepreferred
* The ideal candidate will have a progressive career path with a proven track record of success and a strong demonstrated track record of achieving challenging goals while leading effective teams
* Demonstrated ability to manage and measure work
* Ability to live in Nashville
* Relevant computer skills (SAP, etc..) a must
* High level of intellectual and emotional intelligence required
* Steadfastly drives for results and instills a sense of accountability within the team
* Responsible for developing structure, roles, responsibilities, metrics, and performance evaluations for inside sales, estimating services, and customer service teams.
* Responsible for understanding FSBP Strategic direction and aligning all team activities and measures to execute and deliver against them
* Has a clear understanding of all target markets, interdependencies between channel influencers/decision makers, and works collaboratively with National Sales, Corporate Accounts, IPAS, Marketing, and Operations to drive share growth
* Formulates Sales Plan that incorporates strategies and programs with short and long term goals for each direct report.
* Responsible for creating and fostering a culture of BOSS centric, action oriented, collaborative team mates
* Manage Manager team through coaching, performance evaluations, regular cadence of 1-1 meetings, and continuous feedback loop
* Leverage data, market intelligence, and technology to drive effectiveness and efficiencies
* Monitors and communicates to senior leadership business trends, market patterns, consumer and trade attitudes, competitive practices, and team performance
* Be an active member of the Sales Leadership Team (SLT), direct reports of the Vice President of Sales, that drives strategy, positive culture change, alignment to other departments, and cohesiveness across all sales functional teams
* Structures a best-in-class service experience to sales reps through best practices and a defined sales process
* Participate in the development of corporate initiatives, supports direction and implementation while delivering results associated with these initiatives
* Plans, allocates and organizes team resources to meet business plans
* Proactively identifies opportunities for change which will add value to business objectives and enhance the client experience
* Works with IT resources to prioritize and implement system functionality to reduce hard and frustrating work for teammates
* Provide guidance and opportunities for teammates to facilitate career planning
* Facilitates change through defined/collaborative initiatives and/or projects
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in sales & operations management
* Completes process audits and analysis at specific intervals to ensure alignment with business objectives
* Provides system and process improvement recommendations
* Establishes and maintains customer relationships
* Attends appropriate business related functions as necessary
BACHELOR\'S DEGREE IS REQUIRED. * 10 PLUS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE OR INSIDE SALES MANAGEMENT. * DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE DEVELOPING THE OVERALL STRUCTURE AND OPERATIONS FOR AN INSIDE SALES TEAM.