Director of Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Director to join our team in Pleasanton, CA. This individual's primary responsibility is overseeing the development and performance of all sales activities in the market. He/She will staff and direct a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manages and develops multiple account managers in a territory
* Formulates sales plan for accounts and inputs to strategies for Region
* Ensures forecasts are met
* Insures that all account managers meet or exceed all activity standards
* Develops recommendations on growth, opportunities for growth and key target accounts.
* Assists in training account managers
* Recruit account managers
* Work collaborative with our key vendor partners
* Communication skills
* Presentation skills
* Mentoring/coaching skills
* Customer focused
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in technology sales management
* Experience with compute, storage and network technologies in complex organizations
* Experience working with EMC and/or Cisco
* Proven leadership and ability to drive sales team
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.