Director of Sales and Marketing 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY PROFILE:
Our Client is a start-up organization in the green energy space that has a patented technology for better, faster, and more efficient heat. Not only do they increase energy savings by up to 40%, they have also adapted their technology to integrate with the ever evolving Internet of Things. Their founder is and MIT grad who has already made a successful exit. If you are looking to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new technology with unlimited potential - this is the opportunity for you.
The Sales Director will be the first person selling alongside the CEO and Founder. Our client has started shipping their product and the Director will be a key player in ramping sales. You will be assessing the market and building relationships for direct sales opportunities - primarily targeting the developers, architecture and engineering firms. You will be working to sell current product lines in addition to forming lasting relationships to sell new product lines. The Sales Director will have a team of business development representatives passing along sales leads and will be focused on growing that team.
* 5+ years managing a team that is expanding into new markets
* Experience selling a technical product to developers, contractors and architecture firms
* Experience growing marketing concepts and initiatives
* Ability to manage client relationships and product development throughout the life cycle
* Must reside in the Charleston area or be willing to relocate
JOB # 1829
BASE: $125K-175K + Bonus