Director of Service Delivery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Novitex Enterprise Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONNovitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Director of Service Delivery position.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
SOME PERKS OF THE JOB:
_Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:_
* Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
* Competitive Tuition Reimbursement program
* Benefits Health & Welfare Package including -Medical, Dental, Vision
* Employer Matching Health Savings Account
* Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health P/L owner.
* Collaboration - bring together individuals from within Novitex and client organization to solve client problems.
* Communication - strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to read people well.
OK, I\'M INTERESTED... BUT IS IT REALLY THE JOB FOR ME
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
* Possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, risk, and change management techniques.
* Project management experience managing individual projects; development of plans, the tracking and resolution of issues and the issuing of regular status reports.
* Possess experience in working with senior level stakeholders.
* Possess experience managing teams.
* Possess a solid understanding and skill set associated with print, mail and imaging.
* Experience must include working knowledge of the following technology disciplines and related processes:
* System integration and project management experience
* Print/Output technology; i.e. printers, production print output devices
* Document scanning hardware and applications and data capture technologies
* Electronic document management systems
* Document workflow and business process redesign
* Document storage and retrieval systems
* Business process planning working experience in Consumer Services is preferred:
* Six Sigma or similar certification preferred.
* Experience managing within an ISO registered or compliant operation.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, highly organized.
* Strong client relationship skills and service orientation, ability to work in a demanding, client-focused, team environment.
* Past experience with Salesforce.compreferred
* Travelrequired ~50%.