Director of Strategic Accounts-San Francisco, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Director of Strategic Accounts maximizes revenues through a combination of direct and indirect sales of Contact Center automation solutions to meet quarterly and annual quotas (GR 44)
* Prospects on a daily basis through a variety of methods including phone calls, email, social media sites, etc.
* Meets sales quotas through direct sells and partners.
* Works with alliance partners to build relationships and develop joint sales opportunities.
* Works with channel partners in reselling our products and partnering on joint opportunities.
* Works directly with assigned accounts (both prospects and customers) to create new sales opportunity
* BS/BA or equivalent work related work experience
* 8 years of direct/channel sales management experience
* Demonstrable track record of personal development and closure of business
* Knowledge of Contact Center Management, Customer Relationship Management
* Experience in selling Telecommunications-related software a must. (ACD, IVR, CTI or related applications)
* Experience selling to medium to large corporate clients and/or Telecommunications Service Providers and the management of Resellers experience.
* Capable of representing the company at the most senior levels.
* Excellent communication skills, sound presentation skills and business aptitude.
* Self-starter with commitment to meeting goals and quotas
* Technical Proficiency an ability to learn and present the solution set to a reasonable depth
* Communicates regularly with colleagues, customers, partners and management
* Uses computer frequently
* Travels within and outside of territory to customer and business meeting sites, including international locations
* Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer