Director of Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
NFI Industries (Corporate)
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Director of Talent Acquisition will lead the recruiting strategy and execution of attracting and retaining top talent for NFI.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develop, drive and implement a company-wide talent acquisition strategy, including all recruitment advertising, messaging, social media, employment branding, college & military recruiting.
* Partner with business unit leaders and HR to develop recruiting strategies for executive, management, professional, and associate level positions, exempt and non-exempt, and for delivering quality talent in a timely manner.
* Develop and lead a team of talent acquisition professionals to meet departmental and company goals; deliver excellent customer service and exceptional candidate experience.
* Build relationships with Hiring Managers to ensure proper selection criterions are being utilized.
* Develop and execute an employment brand strategy with a focus on creating an online / social media presence.
* Define, track and analyze talent acquisition metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve performance and deliver such metrics to key internal and external client contacts.
* Ensure timely and accurate communication of employment related metrics to identify issues and trends, from ensuring accurate data entry to data analysis. Advise management on trends and resolution strategies.
* Oversee and manage the recruiting capital and operating budgets.
* Partner with various external vendors and organizations to increase NFI's exposure and develop diverse sources of talent.
* Conduct market analysis and utilize market intelligence to deliver best-in-class practices for the end-to-end process of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selecting and onboarding new hires.
* Create proactive sourcing tactics that ensure a talent pipeline to meet expected position openings, as well as multi-position openings for new business launches.
* Lead the recruitment technology platform strategy and partner with the HRIS team on the day-to-day management of the tool.
* Design and implement an effective campus recruiting strategy to build NFI's employment brand and new graduate hiring and internship program.
* Support new market talent acquisition needs.
* Participate in industry networking activities to develop relationships, build employment brand and identify potential sourcing opportunities.
* Supervise, coach, develop and manage the performance of the talent acquisition team.
* Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development or related field.
* Minimum of 7 years of talent acquisition leadership in positions of increasing responsibility.
* Proven track record of team leadership and developing, mentoring and elevating a team with varying levels of experience and expertise.
* Proven success with innovative, cost-effective sourcing techniques to manage staffing costs.
* Familiarity with emerging practices in the talent acquisition field.
* Clear, articulate communicator with the ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external clients at the highest levels.
* Strong operational skills with a demonstrated ability to streamline processes and recruit large volume of employees as needed.
* Excellent business acumen.
* Experience with recruitment technology platforms, applicant tracking systems and candidate assessment tools.
* Demonstrated track record of high volume recruiting.
* Demonstrated ability to accurately assess talent and use competency-based interviewing techniques to differentiate between good and great.
* Ability to produce, analyze, communicate and make recommendations based on data reporting metrics.
* Excellent knowledge of budgeting and expense control.
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership and customer service skills.
* Excellent planning and time management skills.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* Proficiency with various computer programs (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and exercise effective decision making.