Director of Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
NFI Industries (Corporate)
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Director of Talent Acquisition will lead the recruiting strategy and execution of attracting and retaining top talent for NFI.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develop, drive and implement a company-wide talent acquisition strategy, including all recruitment advertising, messaging, social media, employment branding, college & military recruiting.
* Partner with business unit leaders and HR to develop recruiting strategies for executive, management, professional, and associate level positions, exempt and non-exempt, and for delivering quality talent in a timely manner.
* Develop and lead a team of talent acquisition professionals to meet departmental and company goals; deliver excellent customer service and exceptional candidate experience.
* Build relationships with Hiring Managers to ensure proper selection criterions are being utilized.
* Develop and execute an employment brand strategy with a focus on creating an online / social media presence.
* Define, track and analyze talent acquisition metrics and develop practical tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve performance and deliver such metrics to key internal and external client contacts.
* Ensure timely and accurate communication of employment related metrics to identify issues and trends, from ensuring accurate data entry to data analysis. Advise management on trends and resolution strategies.
* Oversee and manage the recruiting capital and operating budgets.
* Partner with various external vendors and organizations to increase NFI's exposure and develop diverse sources of talent.
* Conduct market analysis and utilize market intelligence to deliver best-in-class practices for the end-to-end process of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selecting and onboarding new hires.
* Create proactive sourcing tactics that ensure a talent pipeline to meet expected position openings, as well as multi-position openings for new business launches.
* Lead the recruitment technology platform strategy and partner with the HRIS team on the day-to-day management of the tool.
* Design and implement an effective campus recruiting strategy to build NFI's employment brand and new graduate hiring and internship program.
* Support new market talent acquisition needs.
* Participate in industry networking activities to develop relationships, build employment brand and identify potential sourcing opportunities.
* Supervise, coach, develop and manage the performance of the talent acquisition team.
* Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development or related field.
* Minimum of 7 years of talent acquisition leadership in positions of increasing responsibility.
* Proven track record of team leadership and developing, mentoring and elevating a team with varying levels of experience and expertise.
* Proven success with innovative, cost-effective sourcing techniques to manage staffing costs.
* Familiarity with emerging practices in the talent acquisition field.
* Clear, articulate communicator with the ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external clients at the highest levels.
* Strong operational skills with a demonstrated ability to streamline processes and recruit large volume of employees as needed.
* Excellent business acumen.
* Experience with recruitment technology platforms, applicant tracking systems and candidate assessment tools.
* Demonstrated track record of high volume recruiting.
* Demonstrated ability to accurately assess talent and use competency-based interviewing techniques to differentiate between good and great.
* Ability to produce, analyze, communicate and make recommendations based on data reporting metrics.
* Excellent knowledge of budgeting and expense control.
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership and customer service skills.
* Excellent planning and time management skills.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* Proficiency with various computer programs (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and exercise effective decision making.