Director of Technical Accounting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCPA required with an MBA preferred
- Looking for straight big 4 experience or a combination of public and private company experience in an external reporting or accounting policy role.
- Responsible for doing accounting research on a variety of technical accounting concepts, including revenue recognition, acquisitions and other reporting matters.
Responsible for implementing and maintaining corporate accounting policies in addition to acounting standards, and educating management on changes to u.S. Gaap.
- Participate with acquisition teams for mergers and acquisitions and all other strategic transactions.
Build and manage relationships with business partners.
- Supervise the stock based compensation accounting and reporting process.
- Assist in the quarter-end external reporting process, reviewing 10-k/10-q's and participate in the disclosure committee process.
Lead special projects as needed.