Director of Technical Operations 8/27/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job duties are:
- Develop, implement and maintain a quality control process that meets and documents the technical and clinical requirements of digital dental imaging equipment.
- Create and implement internal and external documentation of the production and end testing process.
= Ensure, document and maintain software compatibility with major dental imaging software and DPMS (Dental Practice Management Software) manufactures in the US and Europe.
- Build and supervise a product and application support team to assist dentists with installation, training and integration issues experienced in typical clinical environments.
- Train and supervise the internal support team to address customer (dealers and dentists) concerns.
- Provide clinical and market expertise to the company, including competition, regional insights, and advise for marketing activities, trade shows and trainings.
- Create a system to track customer issues, improve support metrics and provide industry leading level of service.
The minimum requirements are:
- A Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or quality control engineering or its equivalent is required.
- Four years of experience in theoretical and practical application of acquired knowledge in electrical/quality control engineering and supervisory support in the dental imaging industry required.