Director of Technology Customer Acquisition Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Cambia Health Solutions
Director of Technology Customer Acquisition Systems
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
The Director of Technology Customer Acquisition Systems - is responsible for the development, delivery and support of Sales, Product and Enrollment software applications for all lines of business within the Regence Health Insurance Holding Companies (RHIC), including Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington).
Overarching focus of this role will be to coordinate with the product, sales and fulfillment business teams to implement innovative enabling technologies required to achieve membership growth targets - with a relentless focus on the customer experience. Moreover, this role will work very closely with marketing, digital CRM and Data as a Service (Daas) teams to deliver solutions that will help the company develop more direct relationships with our members and customers, both online and offline. The Customer Acquisition Systems leader will be responsible for delivering and supporting technology solutions building new or enhancing existing capabilities which include shopping, enrollment, onboarding (fulfillment), master product catalogs, contact management, opportunity management, producer management and campaign management. The ability to develop a thorough understanding of current state maturity for existing systems and working with business leaders to develop and execute on a future state roadmap will be critical for success in this role.
Ideal candidate will have extensive experience digitizing the shop, quote, buy, enroll experience for insurance products and upstream and downstream data integration with Salesforce.com and backend business operations.
* Demonstrated aptitude in managing Software as a Service (SaaS) products and teams.
* Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication; including the ability to interact with variety of customers and stakeholders.
* Demonstrated thorough knowledge of general principles of finance, budget, and project management. Demonstrated leadership of multidiscipline, high performance work teams/groups and an established track record of managing technical staff through the project development life-cycle phases.
* Demonstrated aptitude and fluency with the architecture principles and design patterns of many application types such as Web based applications, EDI, Integration, and Business Intelligence.
* Demonstrated ability to set and execute on business strategies.
* The Director of Technology would have a Bachelor s degree in computer science or related field; 7 years of combined, demonstrated leadership experience in the disciplines of architecture, applications or account management using current relevant technologies and 9 years experience in management of business or technology organizations (or other demonstrated experience) with demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
* Organizes, motivates, and directs teams of managers and staff in multiple locations across the company to deliver on-time, high-quality, high-availability solutions and services that delight our customers.
* Directs application development and delivery activities including architecture, design, development, quality assurance, deployment, sustainment, and systems configuration.
* Accountable for creating a strategic vision and roadmap for their teams and ensuring implementation of that vision.
* Establishes and maintains effective strategic relationships with customers, proactively meeting regularly with business leaders to listen, understand, address key issues, and educate them about IT services, capabilities, and value while driving improvements in IT products and services.
* Facilitates the prioritization of IT activities and deliverables with business partners to better align with business goals.
* Establish service levels with the business and manage to them for the delivery of service. Ensures, through regular monitoring and measurement, that the services IT provides to internal and external customers are effective, efficient, and highly valued by the business.
* Executes the systems strategy in conjunction with all technology areas of the company.
* Purchases and integrates software systems, components and services from third-party vendors, consultants, and contractors.
* Participates in the formulation of the company business system architecture plans, assessing cost and feasibility of system requests and ensuring the plan supports both strategic and near-term needs.
* Responsible for budget planning, managing within approved budgets, tracking, and reporting budget status and issues.
* Uses her/his perspective, experience, and broad level of business and technical knowledge to accurately anticipate future consequences and trends. Paints credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods for IT management, associates and customers while supporting support the business in achieving its short- and long-term goals.
* Develops risk assessments and transition plans to guide her/his organization through changes and times when things are unsettled.
* Balances multiple priorities and provides direction for the effective utilization of IT resources to accomplish them. Personal agility, innovation, flexibility, perseverance and servant leadership are all necessary to be successful in our rapidly changing dynamic environment.
* ITIL Certification
* Experience in an agile environment
* Experience with Cloud AWS
* Digital solutions background
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have nearly a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.