- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Director of User Experience, Sales Cloud
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Design your dream job. Your view: the waterfront. Your team: inspired A-players. Your benefits: stellar. Your job: shape the experience of the Sales Cloud with the goal of helping sales reps become more productive, sell smarter and more effectively.
As a Director of User Experience working on the Sales Cloud team, you will recruit and develop world-class talent, by coaching, managing and mentoring a team of product designers. You'll have the opportunity to create a vision for many consumer-like product areas like calendaring, email, tasks, news and more. If scope and scale is your thing, the Sales Cloud impacts more than 100,000 customers and 2 million subscribers worldwide. You'll be able to make a huge impact while solving meaningful problems and creating new design patterns and paradigms.
Sound like you* Then you're someone we want to work with. Join our outstanding UX team, and you'll get to work with some of the best and brightest of Silicon Valley. You'll find startup-like scrum teams, consumer-style innovation, and the opportunity to deliver great experiences to millions of end-users. And you'll have a great experience in the process. Bring your A-game, inspire your team, and make amazing work with us. Help us transform the way business gets done.
* Manage and develop a team of talented designers
* Recruit, nurture and retain best-in-class talent
* Influence and compellingly communicate the Sales Cloud vision to a wide variety of key stakeholders
* Build strong partnerships across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing
* Reinforce a design-driven culture that leverages the best product, technology and innovative talent
* Collaborate closely with product owners and user research to create a vision for your product area
* Own various web and mobile application interfaces
* Work with devs and QE to deliver polished final product
* Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
Experience / Skills Required
* 8+ years of experience designing and delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish
* 3+ years of management experience
* A strong passion for managing and mentoring designers
* Deep understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices - and you're always looking to improve on your process
* The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
* Power to influence others and build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
* Self-motivated, a good communicator, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
* Experience using analytics, user research and other approaches to help make decisions and iterate on the product
* Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
* A deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems
* Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator
* BA/BS or MA/MS in design related field, or equivalent experience
Bonus: Experience working in design systems
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.