This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Boston Consulting Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Information
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. BCG was founded in 1963 and is a privately owned firm with more than 7,000 employees across 85 offices in 48 countries. Integrity, respect for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of BCG's core values. BCG's commitment to both our clients' success and our own standards is what sets BCG apart as a world-class professional services organization. Join BCG - start your career at a company that is consistently ranked as the leader in its field, and is acknowledged as one of the best places to work.
The Directory Architect will support Active Directory services, including cloud identity systems, 2-factor authentication systems, Certificate Services, Rights Management, AD auditing, backup, and recovery systems.
Candidates should have significant previous experience managing enterprise directories, specifically Active Directory and associated technologies such as AD Federation Services or SAML, DNS, AD Sites and Services, Group policy management, LDAP, and various AD utilities.
Programming experience (Powershell, VB, UMRA, etc) is very helpful to create and manage scripts used to manage Active Directory. Experience automating tasks and developing workflows is required.
* Manage Active Directory Servers and services
* Develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures for AD user and group management
* Configure permissions for delegated management of AD
* Develop new and maintain existing AD management scripts using UMRA
* Manage AD auditing application (NetWrix)
* Manage AD backup application (Recovery Manager)
* Setup and manage ADFS/SAML federated partnerships
* Manage and support Certificate services
* Support Microsoft RMS systems
* Audit and report on AD statistics
* Write and Maintain scripts using UMRA
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent; Advanced degree preferred
* 5+ years managing AD in a professional environment, or will also consider applicants with equivalent experience
Functional /Technical Skills
* Extensive knowledge of Active Directory concepts
* Programming/Scripting Experience and task automation
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
* Exceptional work management, organization and planning
* Strong technical skills
* Demonstrated customer services and business orientation
* Problem solving, analytical skills and decision making
* Experience working effectively in a global (follow the sun) organization
* High level of initiative, self-motivation, resourcefulness and collaboration
* Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team bringing a sense of urgency to the tasks at hand
* Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
* Must be able to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG s values and culture.
* Experience managing Exchange servers is very helpful.
* Experience managing cloud identity systems (Azure Active Directory, Okta, OneLogin) is very helpful.
* Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG s values and culture.
* Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential.
* Occasional travel to our worldwide BCG offices will be required
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable. BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Auto req ID 2871BR