Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale Corporate - 111 Westwood Pl. Brentwood, TN 37027
Job #: BSCCO1mkeWI066106
Coordinate the development, maintenance and day-to-day functions related to creating Business Continuity Plans and Procedures, while also managing Disaster Recovery preparedness within Brookdale Senior Living. Responsible for interfacing with senior management and auditors, while also implementing and supporting the services listed below. Provide project leadership between the technology groups and other company business functions, emphasizing regular direct communication with application support management and change management.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Identify threats and potential business interruptions, work with other teams to develop safeguards against these interruptions, and implement recovery procedures in the event of a business interruption.
* Safeguard data processing operations by identifying potential threats, vulnerabilities and single points of failure that may result in interruptions to critical data processing operations.
* Develop, maintain and implement disaster recovery, data protection, back-up and recovery, and business recovery plans and procedures together with other teams.
* Ensure that corporate asset protection procedures cover critical business resources located in the corporate offices.
* Identify and Categorize outage exposures that could cause a business interruption. Work creating vendor and 3rd party agreements and relationships to safeguard against a disaster event.
* Responsible for insuring that Business and Regulatory Requirements are adhered to and that implemented recovery procedures and contracts are cost justifiable. Utilize software tools to manage and track changes in the organization (Resilience One)
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university is preferred for this position; Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school is required.
* Must have good organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Two plus years in related field work and project management is preferred.
* Works independently with minimal supervision.
* Professional certifications in DR/BC helpful but not a must.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148106.aspx'