This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDiscovery Rep
Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast changing technology world. We are in-the-know individuals in an environment where exciting change is constant and thought-provoking. We see the infinite possibilities of new technology solutions that change the world for the better, and were proud to know our company is a part of it.
TRANSFORM TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS INTO BUSINESS GROWTH AREAS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
The Discovery Rep will cultivate and grow relationships with current accounts as well as re-establishing contacts and business with dormant accounts.
THIS MAY BE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU, IF YOU:
* Enjoy Interacting with People All Day (by phone and email)
* Successful at Building Relationships
* Love the Challenge of Building Sales within Accounts
* Like Working on a Team in a Corporate Environment
* Thrive in an Environment where Performance is Measured
* Have Had Success at Sales
* Have a Four-Year College Degree (or equivalent experience)
* Love Technology (no need to be an expert techy)
MUST HAVES FOR THE JOB:
* Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university.
* GPA of 3.0 or higher.
* MS Office skills, strong keyboarding skills.
* Ability to multitask in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
* Work under general supervision.
* Knowledge of and ability to understand profit & loss statements.
* Knowledge of distribution concepts.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position has a base salary. Benefits include profit sharing (which is discretionary and not guaranteed), health insurance, 401k, FSA, STD & LTD, vacation benefits (accrued at 10 days a year to start), 10 paid holidays, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
SYNNEX. BE A PART OF IT!
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. US-SC-Greenville
US-070-Greenville (SC) (SNX070)
39 Pelham Ridge Dr
39 Pelham Ridge Dr