This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Follows sanitation standards and procedures complying with legal regulations.
* Provides foodstuff and utensils for chef by carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stoves, and refrigerators.
* Maintains food quality by storing foods in designated areas, minimizing spoilage.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions. Troubleshoots breakdowns, maintains supplies, and performs preventative maintenance.
* Maintains stock by assisting the chefs in keeping the kitchens in full working order; retrieving stock, and keeping all cooking and serving utensils and plates clean & sanitary at all times.
* Maintains appropriate levels of needed dishes and utensils.
* Segregating and removing waste.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
* Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
* Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
* Trained in hands-on equipment maintenance.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled