This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Strong communication skills.
* Clean and sanitize all cooking utensils, flatware, china, stemware, and workstation throughout the shift.
* Sweep and mop the stockrooms and walk-in refrigerator nightly.
* Maintain dishwashing equipment by following manufacturer's operating instructions.
* Transport all trash and food debris to the compactor after every "walk-in."
* Lock and secure all food and equipment.
* Clean all equipment in preparation for the next day.
* Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
* Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
* Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
* Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
* Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, baseball hat, nametag.
* Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black belt.* Age 18 or older.
* Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
* Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
* Ability to ascend and descend stairs.
* Demonstrated ability to work at a fast pace while standing for long periods of time.AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.Maintain clean and sanitary conditions of all cooking utensils, flatware, china, and stemware. Maintain a clean and safe environment in all back-of-house areas while delivering superior service.