Dishwasher / Kitchen Helper
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Brookdale Tulsa Midtown 5211 S Lewis Ave Tulsa , OK 74105
Job #: 067457
As our dishwasher/kitchen helper you'll play an important part in providing our residents with excellent meals and service.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain commercial kitchen experience and eventually work as a cook, server or chef.
While your primary roles include washing dishes and keeping the kitchen clean, you'll gain valuable experience helping us prepare meals.
You'll also get the chance to interact with residents by setting and clearing tables, bringing out food and cleaning the dining area.
And you won't have to worry about late-night hours. This position offers a family-friendly schedule.
Your responsibilities would include:
* Operating a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, silverware and food service equipment
* Setting up and cleaning the dish machine area; checking temperatures and soap dispensing levels
* Preparing food for meals
* Assisting in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition
* Emptying garbage and moving trash to dump site
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Previous restaurant experience preferred
* Obtain and hold any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149952.aspx'