Dishwasher - Kitchen Utility Associate
Brookdale Sonoma 800 Oregon St Sonoma , CA 95476
Job #: 064595a
Brookdale Sonoma is looking for full and part time utility worker/dishwasher. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking for first time employment (as we will train) with the leading company in the senior living field. You must be quick on your feet, have the ability to multitask and hold affection for the elderly. All candidates must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and DOJ background check.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Operate a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, silverware and food service equipment
* Set up and cleans dish machine area; checks temperatures and soap dispensing levels
* Store clean equipment and utensils
* Assist in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition
* Empty garbage and moves to dump site
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Previous restaurant experience preferred
* Obtain and hold any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148701.aspx'