JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY No of Opening: 1
Job Shift: AM Shift
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Dishwasher will properly cleans and sanitizes all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots. Responsible for maintaining dish room and
dish machine. Assists with cleaning other areas as requested.
1. Operate dish machines to company and manufacturer specifications.
2. Use proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer in the dish machine.
3. Restock all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, and pans.
4. Remove all. garbage.
5. Break down, clean, and sanitize the dish machine at the end of a shift.
6. Keep dish and other storage areas clean and organized.
Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
Able to handle high heat and moisture.
Previous experience preferred but not necessary.
Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.