Dishwasher Peak Seas
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Westfield Insurance Group
Westfield Center, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe re an insurance company. With two golf courses. A party center. And an inn.
And we re looking for smart, prompt and courteous team players who are interested in part time or seasonal employment. Join a team where you can learn new things and meet interesting people. It s an exciting place to work with great benefits!
Westfield Insurance has been around since 1848 and has a long-standing reputation for helping customers and the communities we serve. To learn more about Westfield and the opportunities available, please visit us at www.westfieldinsurance.com.
Dishwasher Job Summary
$9.17 an hour
As directed, provides dishwashing services at Westfield Group Country Club, Blair Conference Center, Westfield Market Caf , or Westfield Inn. Wash, rinse and sanitize dishes, glasses, small wares, utensils, pots, pans and other kitchen items as necessary. Duties include preparing and loading dishwasher(s) and washing/rinsing/sanitizing larger and other select items by hand, drying dishes as needed, inspecting dishes to be sure they are clean and sanitized in compliance with proper food safety and Westfield standards and putting dishes away in preparation for the next use.
Essential Functions (primary functions and/or reasons the job exists in order of importance)
1. Prepares work area daily.
2. Washes, rinses and sanitizes all dishes, glasses, small wares, utensils, pots, pans and other related items in the dishwasher or by hand as needed in a way that ensures compliance with proper food safety and Westfield standards.
3. Prepares and loads dishwasher, operates and empties dishwasher as necessary.
4. Places all dishes and clean kitchen items in the proper location.
5. Achieves the high standards of quality, production, cooperation, and service set by Westfield Group for our employees, guests and customers.
6. Complies with all OSHA and Westfield safety/training/certification standards within required timeframes.
7. Consistently reports to work on time and completes shifts, as scheduled.
Desired Qualifications/Experience/Certification/Education (in order of importance)
1. Previous kitchen experience in the food service industry.
2. Ability to effectively communicate and receive instructions from leader, co-workers, and customers both verbally and in writing.
Physical Requirements (specific to the role)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Ability to remain on feet, standing and walking, for the majority of the workday.
* Ability to maintain movement, bend, reach, lift and carry 40lbs.
* Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative work environment utilizing various technologies such as: telephone, computer, web, voice, e-mail, etc.
* Ability to climb steps.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.