Dishwasher / Prep Cook - Best Hospital in the Bay $16
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Onsite - Apple Caffe Mac CA
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently recruiting for a Dishwasher / Prep Cook.
The expectation for this position includes multiple task including dishwasher, dining room attendant, some food prep and other basic food service related duties to work with one of Silicon Valley's most influential hospitals located in Palo Alto. The shifts needed will be weekends mostly and some weekdays.
Adecco is a leader in recruiting and workforce solutions with more than 900 offices in North America. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Adecco offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dishwasher is responsible to wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized. Be well organized and well groomed in appearance at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintains dishwasher and production areas in a clean, neat and orderly manner; cleans assigned areas following established cleaning procedures and schedules; performs other duties as assigned; displays cooperation with co-workers. Prepares equipment and obtains supplies as needed and maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen including all floors, equipment, workstations and walls. Comply with standards for merchandising, stocking, and storing product. Assists with cleaning, stocking and lifting items in other areas as requested.
Experience, Skills and Requirements:
- 1 year of dishwasher experience preferred
- Ability to take direction and work effectively in team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to staff, peers, supervisors, guests and clients
- Be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process
- Welcomes and connects with every customer
- Correctly follow all health, safety, and sanitation guidelines
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and confidentiality
- Continually grows in knowledge
- Looks for new training opportunities and takes advantage of new training
- May perform additional responsibilities as requested by a Manager
- Must have approved Food Handler¿s Card and non-slip shoes prior to first day of work
- This position will spend 100% of time standing
- Fast pace work environment
- Environmental exposure to cold, heat and water
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to understand sanitation directions
For this position, GED or High School Diploma is required. There will also be some medical screening, drug test and background screening since this is a hospital setting.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.