Dispatcher - Banking
Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company, is a 10 billion dollar diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools and related accessories, mechanical access solutions and electronic security solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
This opportunity resides in Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker.
The BANKING Vertical of Stanley CSS is looking for a well-versed, attentive Banking Dispatcher who will be responsible for the day to day dispatch, scheduling and customer support of our Banking Service department. Banking Dispatchers located in Tempe, AZ are assigned certain area within the country that they will manage on a day to day basis. We are currently looking for roles to support our California division and locations on the East coast. (National location Based out of Tempe, AZ)
We are a Support & Dispatch Center that takes incoming phone calls and emails from banks all of the country who has a Security Service need, install or request. Our dispatchers are trained to have the basic knowledge and understanding in service delivery, video surveillance, access control, and our customer contractual obligations. With today's most comprehensive line of products, services, and technologies, Stanley is the provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, residential, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, and airports. Our division specifically focuses on Banks and Financial institutions.
This position is specific to the service delivery of our National Account financial institutions.
The Banking Dispatcher will dispatch field technicians who are designated to work on the security equipment located inside National and local financial institutions, schedule service calls & direct the day to day activities of technicians to achieve the Company s revenue, profit, and quality of service objectives. This position requires a keen attention to detail and time management skills related to scheduling and prioritizing. Our office is open from 5am EST to 5pm PST so our service can be provided Nation Wide.
* Assess and dispatch service calls for Banking customers.
* Receive incoming telephone calls for customers Nationwide for a variety of service requests.
* Manage & Assist routing and scheduling of specific technicians in a certain region or state.
* Assist the field team with call overloads and direction.
* Prioritize and determine best available technician to complete job.
* Maintain the quality, quantity, and timeliness of dispatch to customer needs, questions or problems.
* Ensure proper communication with customer to gather all pertinent information for service call.
* Consistently follow-up with customer to ensure completion and satisfaction.
* Track all service calls and provide service call reporting and metrics to management.
* Maintain service call logs and service manuals.
* Provide administrative/back-up assistance to Service Supervisor.
* Performs duties and responsibilities as described in the quality system.
* Perform work according to the Field Operations Policy and Procedures Manual.
* Perform other assignments as directed by manager in support of service operations.
* Skills or experience with personal computers, including electronic E-mail, personal scheduling, word processing and electronic spreadsheet skills (MS Office)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
* Ability to think Out of the Box and be creative.
* Self motivated, requires minimal supervision.
* Excellent leadership skills.
* Knowledge of security hardware industry required.
* Time management and organizational skills required.
* Ability to be customer service orientated.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities.
* Proven knowledge of team development preferred.
* Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred to have at minimum of 2 year college degree.
* 2 years dispatch, service management, call center, or field service support required.
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation, communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook.
* Fire, Security and control equipment knowledge a bonus. Security experience preferred.
-Highly competitive salary -Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance -Company Paid Short Term and Disability -401K with 50% Match -Employee Stock Purchase Plan -Paid vacation, holiday, and personal days -Educational Assistance -Exceptional growth opportunities.
Stanley Security Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status..
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.