This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 4/27/2017
IES Holdings, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
IES Residential is looking for a dispatcher for our cable division in the Beaumont area. The position will intail effectively routing daily customer appointments (work orders), managing technician routes and workload within designated timeframes utilizing computerized workforce management applications.
* Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization required.
* One or more years of experience working in a fast-paced customer support environment requiring heavy telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face interaction required.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
* Pleasant telephone manner and proven ability to promote a positive company image on a consistent basis required.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously required.
* Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required.
* Ability to quickly acclimate to change
* Ability to work all shifts including evenings and weekends required.
* Knowledge of CSG and CSG s WorkAssure or other computerized workforce management application is preferred
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES s 2016 fiscal year ending September 30, 2016, IES produced over $574 million in revenue and employed over 4,000 employees at over 77 locations across the United States.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing development, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions.
- Safety is Priority One - and our record shows it
- Competitive Pay
- Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
- Company Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
- Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
- Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
- Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
Visit our website at www.iesresidential.com for more information about our company.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. \\"EEO is the Law\\" poster | \\"EEO is the Law\\" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.