This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Global Partners LP
Assist Supply and Transportation Department in all facets of department s functions.
Manage inventory levels at retail locations in coordination with the haulers
* Process and dispatch orders through PDI.
* Coordinate all wholesale cost on a daily basis and assist in sending out Fuel Cost Reports
* Coordinate with haulers on dispatch or delivery issues (short fills, retains, supply issues)
* Assist accounting with pricing or delivery issues as necessary (BOLS, Invoices, freight rates, etc.)
* Order entry for all deliveries on dealer sites (phone orders and on-line ordering)
* Track contract volume requirements with suppliers and manage supply accordingly
* Coordinate deliveries that require credit approval with the Credit Department
* Assist with delivery issues that requires them to involve hauler and salesperson
* Review pricing at end of day to determine what supplies to use for unbranded wholesale and communicate to haulers on a timely basis
* Utilize optimization software for fuel buying decisions
* Assist dispatch team with all duties as assigned
* Be available for after hours or weekend supply or hauling issues
* Expertise in software systems utilized by team (PDI, Smartbuy, Axxis, Insite 360, etc.)
* High school diploma, college degree a plus
* Strong math skills
* Comfortable communicating with staff at all levels of organization
* Comfortable communicating electronically and interactively with station operators, salesmen, and haulers
* Experience using MS Office suite with intermediate skills in Excel
* Able to work independently, efficiently and accurately in time sensitive environment
* Responsive to changing priorities, comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Critical thinker able to take initiative within team environment
* Some travel between Global office locations (Waltham MA, Branford CT)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.