This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
NFI Industries (Corporate)
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
The Intermodal Dispatcher is responsible for all administrative duties pertaining to route / driver dispatch.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintains positive and encouraging working relations with all drivers.
* Provides constant communications of service issues to appropriate personnel and departments.
* Reconciles load documents and records daily shipment data for customer reports.
* Prepares and prints all necessary shipping documents for driver dispatch.
* Performs actual dispatch duties while maintaining dispatch documents and logs.
* Reconciles load delivery/backhaul documents and enters load completion data into SCMS.
* Completes driver/route fuel and toll expense logs for invoice reconciliation.
* Coordinates the filing of pertinent documents on s day-to-day basis.
* Coordinates on load tracking and retrieval of proof of deliveries for load completions.
* High School Diploma
* MS Office computer applications skills
* Excellent internal and external customer service skills
* Ability to interact with a diverse population on a day-to-day basis
* Some supervisory skills preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* This position is a third shift position from Thursday through Sunday.
Family owned and operated since 1932, NFI Industries is an industry leader in logistics, transportation, and distribution services. We deliver unique and progressive solutions, service, and relationships to each of our clients across the globe.
Are you ready to showcase your skills and get rewarded for your performance? NFI is committed to you!
* Career advancement opportunities
* Entrepreneurial, innovative, energized atmosphere
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, prescription, disability, and life insurance coverage
* Paid vacation and holidays
* We invest in you - ongoing training and development