This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnder the general direction of the Mail Services Operations Manager and within established hospital and departmental guidelines, the Mail Services Associate is responsible for sorting incoming mail, picks up and delivers mail, meter outgoing mail, processes overnight packages and provides customer service.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent
* Prior mailroom or customer service experience preferred
* Ability to sort mail
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Computer skills for data entry of lookup mail with the OPEX Mail Matrix sorter.
* Ability to learn how to operate the OPEX Mail Matrix sorter.
* Ability to learn how to operate Pitney Bowes postage meter machines.
* Ability to lift and carry heavy objects up to twenty-five pounds. (25 lbs.)
* Ability to push and pull mail carts up to fifty pounds. (50 lbs.)
* Basic mathematical skills.
* Effectively communicate in English both oral and written.