This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The Dristribution Clerk will work as a part of the purchasing team to track, process and distribute items necessary to the resort's operations.
* Issue, package, load and deliver in-house food requisition to all requesting outlets at designated times.
* Stock perishable and non-perishable products to control rotation and spoilage.
* Become knowledgeable of all perishable products ordered, stocked and used by all outlets.
* Assist with all department equipment that it is kept in proper working order; 2 wheel hand dollies, 4 wheel cart dollies, truck, carry all cart, etc.
* Assist with daily cleaning and organizing of the storeroom, walk-in, freezer and paper room.
* Assist as needed in warehouse with receiving package for non-perishable goods, sorting packages, logging packages, etc.
* Assist as needed with shipping packages UPS, FedEx, AirBorne, Freight Carrier, etc., boxing-up/make ready, weighing, entering into computer shipping systems, filing and tracking out-bound packages, etc.
* Assist with sorting/separating and logging all incoming parcels for distributing and tracking.
* Assist with detail check-in of ordered goods received at warehouse.
* Assist in matching with pending or partial purchase order.
* Assist with stocking of inventoried goods in warehouse as received.
* Assist with filling in-house sales orders for non-perishable warehouse stored goods.
* Deliver in-house sales orders for non-perishable warehouse stored goods.
* Pick up or assist receiving all outgoing parcels and assist in prepare for shipping UPS, FedEx or Freight line.
* Assist with preparing shipping request, price out and forward for billing.
* Assist with sorting, pricing and coding daily shipping manifest.
* Assist to clean, organize and maintain warehouse and warehouse dock area daily.
* High School Diploma.
* Exceptional guest service skills.
* Above average Computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
* Ability to stand for a long period of time, stoop, bend and lift items weighing up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to work flexible schedule (Including weekends and holidays).
* Must have a strong attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment.
* Must be able to make quick decisions and possess good judgment.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative course of action quickly and accurately.
* Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Must be able to work with and understand financial information, data and basic arithmetic functions.
* Must remain professional in all situations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: