Distribution Coordinator I
Manages the supply, storage,transport and distribution of equipment, materials and goods used and produced by Johnson Controls. Activities include materials control and planning, managing supplier relationships, logisticsand supply-chain management, purchasing, and inventory control.Ensures all productsand services are procured on time with right quality at most competitive value.
Receives, stores, and distributes finished goods distribution center.Fulfills customer orders, ships and delivers merchandise to customer warehouse, wholesale or retail outlets. Usescomputerized systems to monitor stock levels for the specific distribution center. Manages a staff of Distribution managers, supervisors and material handlers. Ensures that machinery and other automation equipment are in proper functioning order. Operatesdistribution tracking systems to ensure proper material and product flow within the distribution center/warehouse. Responsible for the compliance of reverse logistics operational processes. Coordinates in-bound and out-bound logistics flows of products, which includes reverse logistics, repairs and services.
* Operates motorized and non-motorized material handlingequipment
* Retrieves inventory by locating andverifying materials, stacking andsecuring materials on pallets, moving materials to staging area or to transportation vehicle.
* Packs items for shipment according to specifications andthe transportation method used
* Performs general warehouse activities related to improving safety and housekeeping
* Complies with allcompany and regulatory policiesand procedures
#external Minimum Experience: 0-1 years
Preferred Education: High School