Distribution Coordinator II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position requires the loading and unloading of trucks or containers. Moves material within a warehouse or storage facility to and from the loading dock by carrying, pushing, rolling or operating hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, motorized conveyors, or other material handling equipment. Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization. Duties and tasks are standardized. Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels. Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish tasks.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS
* High School Diploma or GED with 2 years experience in warehousing
* Proficient in WMS applications
* Able to follow directions and policies of the department
* Goal oriented attention to detail and strong organization skills
* Basic reading, writing and math skills required
* Effective oral communication skills with internal customers
* Requires long hours of standing and bending
* Must be flexible with work schedule (over time and weekends as required)
* Ability to lift up to 40lbs in some material handler's duties
* Pick, pack and ship parts according to SAP shipping procedures and work instructions
* Required to use a RF Scanner
* Load and unload materials in warehouse and receive materials into assigned storage bin
* Accurately loads and safely moves materials to ensure timely and complete deliveries
* Other projects/work as assigned by supervisor
#external EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or GED
* Experience with Power Industrial Vehicle operation.
US JOB DESCRIPTION STATEMENT
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Although no job description can adequately detail the full scope of duties necessary, the requirements listed above are a representation of the levels of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform these activities.