Distributor/ Business Development Manager 8/9/2016
Boar's Head Brand
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Boar's Head Brand(R), the leading provider of premium delicatessen meats and cheeses is seeking a dynamic, relationship driven professional to represent our Brand. This position will be responsible for growing sales in strategic business channels including supermarkets, restaurants, sandwich shops and food service establishments. Day to day responsibilities include the management of delivery schedules, product inventory, sales plans, in-store selling and merchandising, training, marketing programs and personnel development. The ideal candidate will have a passion for food, be capable of providing a high level of customer service on a consistent basis, and have strong entrepreneurial drive.
- All aspects of warehousing compensation, DOT, performance evaluation, discipline
- Group and individual training of deli sales associates when appropriate
- Supporting company initiatives (e.g. promotions, new item launches)
- Attending classes, lectures, and seminars for ongoing training
The ideal candidate must have an excellent work ethic, an orientation toward impeccable customer service, strong time management skills, and exhibit efficient and effective work habits.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years in related business experience
- Need to successfully complete Boar's Head Distributor training program
- Will require some travel; especially during the training phase
* Need to be flexible to relocate within the US