District Channel Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a major leading global manufacturer of color, black and white MFP units and digital printers/copiers, virtual storage, facsimile products, scanners, document management tools, Production Print, and Information Assurance Solutions to the business world.
* Work with assigned dealers/resellers throughout the territory.
* Visit and meet with dealers, review results, make sure that they are informed about all Company programs as well as engaged in them along with procedures and policies.
* Use Company Programs to help dealer identify and create opportunities to move more products to the end-user. Example; salespromotions, end-user promotions, advertising, etc;
* Visit major end users and major end-user prospects with dealer personnel to create selling opportunities.
* Conduct sales and training meeting at dealers' office or off site on products and selling strategies.
* Create Product mindshare in not only the dealers mind but also with the Sales and Service personal at the Dealer.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* Five plus years of PRINTER/COPIER INDUSTRY SALES EXPERIENCE, including Major Account or Sales Management experience.
* Excellent leadership skills.
* Experience with selling network printers/digital copiers.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* A proven track record of continued sales performance.
* Experience working with a manufacturer in a reseller network is a plus.
* Must be computer literate.
* Must be will to travel as necessary.
* CDIA Certification would be a real plus.
* Must be able to pass extensive background check and drug screen.