District Director of Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time (Will cover our Connecticut communities)
Bridgeport, CT 06601
Job #: DDONEbpCT064744a
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your leadership career with Brookdale.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Oversee the operations of our Senior Living communities
* Develop long-range objectives and strategies for each community within the region
* Implement company-wide programs at communities in the areas of dining, asset management, finance, human resources, and other operational areas
* Work with community management to implement sales and marketing activities and strategies to maximize occupancy
* Directly supervise and evaluate performance of Executive Directors within region
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Gerontology, Business or related field required
* At least five years of experience in Operations, Marketing, Financial Planning and Human Resources in a management role
* Willingness to travel and must possess a valid driver's license
* High degree of accuracy in all assignments, ability to work independently and manage time effectively
* High degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment, excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to motivate
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150584.aspx'