District Director of Sales and Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full-Time
Austin, TX 78734
Job #: DDSMCNausTX065512a
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your leadership sales career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Austin based District Director of Sales will support the business development and marketing activities for our 12 Austin communities within Assisted Living, Independent Living and Memory Care.
Open to professionals that can relocate to the Austin, TX area. Relocation expenses can be provided.
* Oversee and direct the sales efforts for multiple communities and products within district, major markets, clusters and stand-alone communities
* Responsible and accountable for meeting and exceeding the occupancy and revenue goals while supporting operational policies
* Develop and monitor marketing plans and budgets
* Actively partner with Sales, Marketing, Training and Development, Human Resources, and Operations in the recruitment, hiring, training, coaching, evaluating, and disciplining of all sales positions within the district
* Review and analyze weekly and monthly sales and marketing reports to ensure accuracy of information and to make recommendations for necessary changes
* Assist in interviewing, hiring, training and coaching of all marketing staff in the portfolio of communities they manage
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field from a four year college or university is required
* Minimum of five to ten years' experience in marketing/sales
* Willingness to travel and must possess a valid driver's license
* Workable knowledge of personal computers to include proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff within all product lines and positions
* Must live in the Austin TX area or open to relocating to the Austin TX area
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149975.aspx'