District Manager 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY District Manager Multi-Unit
NYSE TOP INDUSTRY RETAILER SEEKING MULTIPLE LOCATION RETAIL MANAGER
ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES IN AMERICA, GROWING AT UNPRESENTED RATE IS EXPANDING.
Recruit, hire, coach and retain an engaged team that demonstrate sales-focused and customer-centric behaviors with customer interactions. Identify and celebrate operational successes, as well as develop and implement plans to address opportunities. Communicate effectively with employees, colleagues and customers. Identify and celebrate successes as well as addressing opportunities. Manage payroll, repair and maintenance and expense budgets and P&L statements.
WHAT\'S IN IT FOR YOU
* Competitive annual salary with a generous quarterly performance-based bonus plan.
* Comprehensive group medical plans.
* Extensive training and coaching provided.
* Participation in company stock program after two years of tenure.
* Prescription drug coverage
* Dental and vision care programs
* 401(k) with employer match
* Long and short-term disability coverage
* Company-paid group life insurance
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Medical/dependent care spending plan
* Paid time off for vacation, sick time, and personal days
* Career Advancement opportunities to Regional and Divisional levels
* Comp Range: 70-80K with exceptional quarterly bonuses
* Demonstrated leadership competency in building, developing and retaining high-performing teams of hourly, nonexempt employees.
* Record of top tier performance as compared to peers and/or industry standards.
* Passion for sales and customer service excellence.
* Ability to monitor and control payroll and expenses.
* Exceptional communication, organization and time management skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* 3-10 years Multi-unit or Big Box Retail
* Bachelor's Degreerequired.
Companies preferred: Hertz, Claire's, Enterprise Rent A Car, RadioShack, Jamba Juice, Extra Space Storage, Target, Verizon Wireless, Godiva Chocolate, Best Buy Abercrombie, Dicks sporting Good