This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDistrict Manager
Position ID: req5287
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Sales
Location: Remote Illinois, Chicago, IL 60290 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 10/24/2016
Responsible for establishing and developing a relationship with retail customers in a specified territory. Build a relationship that optimizes sales performance while inciting greater product commitment and sales. Meet sales, revenue and financial goals for responsible accounts. Plan and measure the growth and improvement of such accounts by selling more profitable goods. This position may call on existing large customer multiple stores and other accounts in the territory. Travel required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Make planned calls and chronicle the discussions and outcomes of each visit.
* Influence and improve account profitability through various selling techniques.
* Demonstrate products and provide product application learning opportunities.
* Responsible for new business prospecting and development through staged events and demonstrations, formal/informal training sessions, etc.
* Execute merchandising/advertising activities to support new product launches and re-branding efforts.
* Facilitate the success of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
* Maintain displays as necessary for effective merchandising.
* Be familiar with inventory levels and provoke adjustments as required.
* Be aware of and promptly report on competitive conditions in the market.
* Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances
* Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
* Share successful selling techniques with colleagues.
* Meet planned goals in all targeted categories.
* Basic knowledge of various sales concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Working knowledge of the Indoor Appliance experience preferred.
* Strong merchandising experience required.
* Bachelor s degree required
* Minimum of 3 years of sales experience required, preferably within a durable goods capacity
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Preferred candidates should be mature and balanced with a verifiable record of high sales performance and exceptional reliability.
* Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment.
* Selected candidates should be organized and disciplined self-starters with goal-oriented drives.
* The ideal candidates should exhibit excellent interpersonal and selling skills.
* Candidates should be computer proficient and MS-Office fluent.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.