District Manager - Ehrlich
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe look for District Managers who can provide the leadership to develop colleagues and achieve growth, productivity and profitability goals of the District.
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Lead by example
* Provide coaching, technical training, monitor colleague progress, and conduct performance evaluations with other members of the leadership team.
* Continually analyze the business strategy of the District, set the goals, and develop the strategies to move the District forward.
* Critical to this analysis is competency with the Information System technology.
* Directly supervise Operations Managers, Office Manager and Sales Representatives.
* Develop and implement initiatives with the Regional Support team that includes Regional Sales Manager, Technical Trainer, and Administrative Trainer.
A. Deliver Results-Ensure that we achieve Rentokil NAPC Termite Revenue
and Profit projections and objectives and the discipline, organization and
perseverance to deliver outstanding customer service.
B. Act Commercially-Have the ability to gather and make sense of large
amounts of information and apply it to make business and customer
focused decisions. Analyze problems thoroughly and make good and
C. Manage Yourself-Manage emotions to remain calm, focused and
optimistic while dealing with a constant stream of demands. Display
courage when required to make tough decisions.
D. Coach and Develop-encourage the long term development of our
Organization to build capacity. Provide structure and consistent
fair feedback to colleagues within division and through support
organization (Administrative, Sales, Technical and Operations).
E. Work with Others-Build relationships with the Sales Directors, Regional
Sales Managers, Sales Representatives, District Managers, Regional
Managers, and Marketing colleagues to achieve our mission.
F. Display Leadership-Inspire others to achieve the company objectives
and hold them accountable for high standards of performance. Make
our sales team effective and hold individuals to account.
Reports to Regional Manager, take direction from, and gives periodic updates concerning the profitability and status of the total business unit.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ability to speak, write, read and comprehend, insecticide, and other pesticide labels, and training materials printed in English.
2. Operate a motor vehicle according to company policy.
3. Use OHSA mandated personal protective equipment.
4. Visually inspect for pests and provide accurate diagnosis.
5. Use application equipment; power hoses, power tools etc..
6. Work outside and inside buildings, and tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations.
1. Proven leadership and management skills.
2. Responsibility for running a business or business unit.
3. Sales and sales management experience helpful.
4. Team building and continuous improvement techniques and training.
5. Possess a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets company criteria. .
6. Acquire Pesticide Applicators License within 6 months of start date or as soon as possible from state location.
7. Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
Internal candidates must first notify their immediate supervisor and then contact person listed.
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Applicants are asked to apply on-line only. No Phone Calls will be accepted.
Link to Federal employment poster: