District Manager 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking dynamic District Managers to lead the execution of in-store promo and demonstration programs within their territory. The District Manager is responsible for the overall sales execution of business objectives within their assigned territory. In this key leadership role, the District Manager supports client programs by managing the sales execution teams in their territory. The position is responsible for driving event execution results through hands-on management of teams, objectives, and training through close coordination with peer management and support teams. When you work for Advantage Solutions, you become part of the largest sales and marketing agency in North America where there are many opportunities for career advancement.
* Drive event execution results through hands-on management of teams, objectives, and training through close coordination with peer management and support teams.
* Maximize execution of events within your district through effective results management using weekly team calls, one on one coaching, as well as over the phone, email, and in-person training.
* Effective hiring, schedule management, training, personnel development and program oversight of all programs in your respective district.
* Regularly conduct coaching sessions with Full-Time & Part-Time associates to discuss strategies for ongoing demonstration and improvement in addition to regular visits re: Coaching/ Accountability / Motivation.
* Communicate with support team within assigned District to address support issues/discrepancies, determine appropriate mode of communicate depending on nature of issue.
* Conduct employee evaluations & performance reviews.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
* 3-5years of experience in retail management, including hiring, managing part-time employees, demonstration or even marketing, results reporting, inventory, merchandising and training experience.
* Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating performance.
* Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers.
* Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people.
Advantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales & Marketing, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.