Div Business Analyst -SP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/24/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 26571-124140
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* PROCESS IMPROVEMENT CONTINUALLY ASSESS THE EFFICIENCY OF OPERATIONS WORK FLOWS, PRACTICES, PROCESSES, PROCEDURES AND/OR SYSTEMS.
* Review efficiency and effectiveness of operations efforts such as Skip Tracing, Medicaid eligibility checks, Electronic Claims Status checks, charity determination, and etc.
* Improve integration between dialer and Operations collections application(s)
* Evaluate inventory strategies, including conducting champion challenger tests
* Improve process integration between inventory strategy, dialer campaigns, capacity planning and floor execution
* Create process documentation
* Business Analysis:
* Establish benchmark performance metrics for services, centers and employees
* Assess customer profitability
* Generate relevant reports
* Develop, analyze and interpret key performance indicators (KPIs)
* Review performance at multiple levels (client, geography, program type, patient type, etc.) and share insight
* AD HOC REQUESTS FROM MANAGEMENT
* COMMUNICATE RESULTS OF ANALYSIS TO VARIOUS LEVELS OF THE ORGANIZATION INCLUDING EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
* SOME TRAVEL MAY BE REQUIRED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* EXCELLENT ANALYTICAL AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS
* ABILITY TO DOCUMENT PROCESSES, IDENTIFY GAPS AND IMPROVE PROCEDURES
* DISCIPLINED, ABLE TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
* ABILITY TO MANAGE MULTIPLE INITIATIVES CONCURRENTLY AND MEET DEADLINES
* EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS. ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY PRESENT DATA AND REPORTS AT ALL LEVELS OF MANAGEMENTS
* STRONG TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF BUSINESS OBJECTS, SQL, AND RELATIONAL DATABASES
* DEMONSTRATE ADVANCED SKILLS IN MS OFFICE (EXCEL IN PARTICULAR)
Last Edited: 09/06/2016