Division Enterprise Integrity Director
Parker Hannifin - IRVINE, CAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Parker Hannifin Parker Hannifin
- IRVINE, CA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Parker Aerospace is an operating segment of Parker
Hannifin Corporation. Because we are one of the world s
leading producers of hydraulic, fuel, flight control,
and pneumatic systems and components for the aerospace
industry, aircraft manufacturers in every market are
turning to Parker for the systems and support they need
to move ahead.
In addition to breakthrough technology, they re looking
to us for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher
reliability, shared risk, and lifetime support. All
coupled with the positive attitude and innovative
thinking of a real partner.
For most of the last century, we have been designing and
building equipment for virtually every aircraft and
engine flying in the Western world.
Our culture, values, innovation and people along with a
common sense of integrity in their work is why our
business continues to grow. We continue to provide
unmatched performance for our customers and
shareholders. Best of all, our employees share in the
success which results from that growth.
* Broad responsibility and leadership for Fluid
Systems Division overall quality and integrity
function. Responsible for product quality, delivery,
and cost-efficient operations including quality
engineering, inspection, process assurance, and
* Serves as the primary advisor to Fluid Systems
Division on manufacturing and quality systems,
capabilities, and production status. Participates in
determining and implementing longer-term strategic
objectives with impact on profitable division growth
and customer service.
* Provides leadership for the quality function across
multiple teams and sites. Has regular and frequent
interaction with customers, suppliers, functional
managers, and external audit organizations. Direct
report to the Fluid Systems Division General
* Develops and executes the quality strategy and
vision for division.
* Fosters and executes a quality compliance culture
enterprise wide. Ensures compliance to all customer,
government and Parker quality requirements.
* Drives continuous improvement of quality metrics;
provides customer and supplier interface for quality
issues and metrics.
* Proactively develops quality strategies to enable
timely delivery of quality products.
* Engages with industry groups and customers to
identify best practices and emerging trends.
* Develops and disseminates division quality manual
supplements. Ensures the flow down of FAA
* Oversees all internal/external audits and processes.
* Provides distributed quality engineering for
hardware/software for OEM and aftermarket;
collaborates with engineering on new product
development and design review for
* Owns customer and supplier RPPM metric (Rejected
parts per million).
* Establishes process assurance and quality control
systems to ensure standards of product quality are
monitored and maintained.
* Owns and maintains the RCCA process (Root Cause and
Corrective Action) to analyze and correct
nonconforming conditions and resolve issues.
* Has oversight for incoming, receiving and all
inspection processes and standards.
* Responsible for all contract reviews involving the
quality function and associated flow down actions.
* Partners with supply chain to develop a supplier
management strategy to develop and ensure supplier
quality; assesses supplier capabilities and monitors
* Maintains external quality certifications (ISO,
* Domestic and international travel as needed to
support programs and customers.