Divisional Director of Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
A Patient Care Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are recruiting for the following:
DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Responsible for the implementation of market business development initiatives which support the achievement of growth objectives and strategies of the home health, hospice and infusion programs.
Works in partnership with operational leadership to develop an effective sales team.
Responsible for establishing divisional and national referral relationships and partnership opportunities.
Collaborates with the General Manager and Regional Directors of operations to provide direction to Regional Managers of Business Development, Managers of Business Development Account Liaisons, Hospital Liaisons-RNs and Admissions Directors. Supervises Mobile Managers of Business Development.
DO NOT SUBMIT ANY CANDIDATES THAT FAIL TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
* All resumes must include full name, address and contact number.
* Candidates MUST have three - five years of Sales & Marketing leadership experience in hospice/ homecare or home infusion
* must have at least a bachelor's degree, graduatedegreepreferred.
* Candidates must have multi-site/state sales management experience
* Note: the bonus option is 10% - 30% of base salary
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
BONUS ELIGIBLE - YES
* 2+ TO 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Always
* Has this candidate worked previously for company. If yes, do not submit.
* Have you spoken with the candidate about this job and agreed to be submitted If not, do not submit.
* Does this candidate have at least a bachelor's degree
* Does this candidate have at least three years sales leadership in hospice