Docker Application / Platform Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Seeking an experienced Docker platform and application developer to design and develop custom Docker tooling and Container-as-a-Service platforms. The ideal candidate has a self-starter attitude and will possess a mix of Linux sysadmin skills and web application developer experience with superb attention to detail. The candidate's track record must demonstrate recent experience designing Docker cloud infrastructure with modern web application development experience in a Docker environment.
* Design and build a large-scale global Docker Container-as-a-Service
* Design and build Docker tools and integrations (base images/web applications/docker plugins)
* Collaborate with architecture and track leads on design and implementation
* Interpret high-level requirements and refine as agile-based implementation stories
Skills and Experience
* 6+ years wrangling Linux Red Hat/Debian environments from the CLI
* 4+ years developing server-side RESTful web applications
* 2+ years operating in an agile environment (Kanban or Scrum)
* 1+ years working with the Docker CLI
* Strong knowledge of Docker architecture and ecosystem
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience with Rancher/RancherOS a plus
* Experience with GlusterFS or CEPH a plus
* Experience with alternative process isolation technology (zones/jails/etc) a plus