Document Control Clerk II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDOCUMENT CONTROL CLERK II
DOCUMENT CONTROL CLERK II
Full Time - Direct
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB :
Maintains, audits, controls, distributes, and publishes engineering documentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Releases technical documentation such as engineering drawings, engineering orders, reports, and other data as required.
* Publishes released engineering data to PDF format for use by engineering, maintenance, and supports shop departments.
* Uploads documents to FTP site, prepare letters of transmittal, and files for proof of release.
* Uses Crystal and Pro.file to release digital data such as parts lists, drawings, reports, ECOs, and DDNs.
* Pushes parts list to Vantage for supply chain processing.
* Audits engineering records for completeness, accuracy, appropriate references and proper signatures.
* Rejects paper work not meeting necessary criteria standards.
* Maintains a log of all discrepancies requiring corrective action.
* Organizes, releases, and maintains technical documentation such as engineering drawings, engineering orders, reports, and other data as needed.
* Ensures numbers and revision levels for technical documentation such as engineering drawings, engineering orders, reports and other data are issued and correct both on paper and the database.
* Supports customer representatives in research of documents, to include acting as customer liaison with various internal customers as required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* One (1) year data entry experience.
* Two (2) years experience with MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word and Adobe Acrobat.
* Possess good oral, written, and organizational skills, and be able to speak, read, and understand the English language.
* Highly motivated and comfortable working with minimal supervision.
* Must have a positive, customer service oriented work ethic.
* Must be able to work effectively with documentation, numbering systems, terms, acronyms, filing systems consistence with aircraft engineering.
* Must be willing to participate in a rotating schedule of on call support for aircraft modification/installation projects when required including evenings, and weekends.
* Must be willing to work an occasional second or split shift when needed to meet department goals.
* Data entry experience in aviation, with familiarity with maintenance & engineering functions.
* One (1) year of experience in the basic functions (File Open, Print, Print Options) of AutoCAD and SolidWorks.