Document Control Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Document Control Coordinator provides a variety of document and data support to the engineering teams. Ensures proper upkeep of technical documents and provides administrative and scheduling support.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Supports the team's document control processes by assisting with routing documents, change control, database updates and document release
* Maintains technical product and vendor catalog files, ensuring the most current information is available
* Maintains the databases, reports and records that are necessary to support document control activities
* Communicates effectively through phone, e-mail and correspondence with customers, while maintaining a professional manner
* Keeps strict confidentiality of departmental data according to company policies and procedures
* Manages team calendars and conference room scheduling to facilitate smooth business operations
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education : A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
Years Experience : 2 years or more of relevant experience
* Knowledge and experience in document control processes and the ability to coordinate activities for a team
* Excellent internal and external customer service skills
* Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
* Ability to solve typical problems by evaluating and selecting solutions from established options
* Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.