Document Control Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Mateo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
* 4-6 years general business experience including 3-4 years construction related.
* Ability to supervise operate various business reproduction machines; organize, plan and implement new systems/work items with little or no supervision required.
* Basic knowledge of construction essential
* Plan, coordinate and manage document control and reproduction activities. Insure work complies with company standards, project requirements and quality control requirements.
* Supervise document control department activities. Includes administrative duties such as staffing, wage increases, performance reviews, etc.
* Coordinate documentation requirements between company personnel, A/E, and client. Ensure document files are maintained correctly.
* Oversee photocopying and printing operations, including work of employee and machines.
* Assign proper file index to all incoming/outgoing documents. Insure accuracy and completeness of all controlled documents.
* Produce and update work procedures and standards. Perform audits and inspections to insure department work is performed correctly, efficiently, and cost consciously.
* Submitting all CDRL requirements to the Owner through Aconex using the Supplier Document Module including Management Plans and Design Submittals.
* Train new document control personnel.
* Developing, updating and implementing a project specific document control plan.
* Maintaining the Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) and submitting all CDRL requirements to the owner through Aconex.
* Maintaining Aconex as the project administrator of the software