Document Control Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
LPC Personnel, Inc.
* Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and
* evaluation criteria for obtaining results
* Strong verbal, written, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
* Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office and e-mail
* Organizational Skills
* Project Management
* Technical Capacity
* Responsible for overall coordination of controlled documentation
* Orders external standards and maintains tracking system
* Assist in supporting external audits, coordinating activities and ensuring timely response to
* documentation requests for auditors
* Supports user requests for documentation
* Investigates and responds to corrective actions related to Document Control, Training and External Standards.
* Responsible for coordinating document change orders, facilitates review, approval, and retention of Risk
* Management documents
* Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control processes
* Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed
* Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents
JOB TYPE: Full Time
SALARY: 40, - 45,/ year
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY:
Documentation: 2 years