Document Conversion Specialist II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Linden Resources is dedicated to expanding employment opportunities for people with disabilities while exceeding the expectations of our customers. We believe all people with disabilities should have meaningful opportunities for employment - and we make it happen! All of our activities grow out of one guiding premise: the individual, local businesses and the community as a whole benefit when a qualified individual with a disability obtains meaningful employment.
Linden Resources is seeking a full-time Document Conversion Specialist II driven to exceed expectations while providing our customers with first class service. Position will begin on December 1st.
Documented disability meeting AbilityOne qualifications required.
The Document Conversion Specialist II performs various clerical document conversion and imaging duties. This position requires familiarity with the terminology of the unit, as well as proficiency using electronic imaging technology and related records management requirements. The clerical steps often vary in type or sequence, depending on the task. The employee prepares, preserves, archives, and permanently retains federal and commercial records. Also assists with administrative activities to include; sorting files, populating excel spreadsheets and packing boxes.
Core Responsibilities Include:
* Analyzing and scanning documents for clarity and accuracy;
* Prepare files for the imaging/digitization process and/or storage;
* operate basic office equipment such as a flatbed photo copier ;
* implement the process of scanning documents;
* perform document imaging and conversion tasks in accordance with federal, state, and departmental quality control standards and procedures;
* ensures proper documentation and integrity of scanned images;
* ensure completeness of files; research missing documents; remove non-essential material;
* prepare and organize documents to conform to quality control standards, office procedures and system processes;
* box, dispose, pack and label paper records; physical relocation of boxed files
* index and pack paper files; create new paper files, manifests and other inventory documents.
* Perform Quality Checks, as defined by the Program Manager.
* perform additional duties as assigned
Core Requirements Include:
* Time management skills and attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through is required.
* Individual must possess good interpersonal, communications skills; adhere to policies, procedures, and quality control.
* Candidate must be able to maintain confidentiality of work related information and materials.
* Recognized problems are referred to others
* Candidates must be able to focus on repetitive tasks for long period of time and demonstrate a consistent sense of urgency. Pre-deployment training will be provided at Linden Resources.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent. 1 year of experience required. Some college desired.
* Ability to communicate in English (verbally and in writing). Ability to type 40 wpm.
* Candidate must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. The physical demands of this position are variable.
Linden offers a Linden offers a professional environment. The noise levels are reasonable. Work is primarily performed in a standard office environment. Some file content may be stored in our warehouse.
Please submit resume and cover letter for immediate consideration to Linden Resources HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact the Human Resources department at email@example.com if you need reasonable accommodation in the applicat